Board Meeting Minutes: 4/6/16
- Financials: Total expenses are at 79% with 2 months to go.
- Uniforms have been purchased for Marching Band. Cost is $462/per uniform
- Budget income is at 89%
- Kids leave Tuesday for Dayton. Using Chatfield HS trailer. Need to make sure insurance and registration are in the truck. The truck leaves on Monday.
- Banquet: 2 open spots to help with banquet planning. Need music for afterparty. (Mike will look into this)
- Mike is going to look into payment options via mepay or volunteerspot. He will also determine meal choices.
- Senior gifts: Beth is researching. Senior pictures should be uploaded to dropbox. Mike will add this to newsletter.
- Scholarships: Information is in calendar on website. Will put in weekly update and on Facebook. Kids unsure of what essay should be about. Due 4/21. Need to set a date for essays to be reviewed.
- Games Managers are Kristen Beason and Tom Walker. Still need Head Games manager.
- Need to post instructions for pickle bar for people to work it. There may already be a checklist.
- Board members: Still need Head Games Manager, another Games Manager or two and Uniform chairperson.
- Head Games Manager duties are to renew license, point person for stats, help train and trouble shoot issues.
State Competition for Marching Band
- Bus Company has not called Mike back with a price.
- Rooms are booked at same hotel as last year.
- Congratulations goes out to Winter Guard who took 7th
- May 9th is fundraiser at Garlic Knot
- April 21st concert has been changed to April 20th. Jeremy may not charge for this due to change.
- Marching Band Photo books have not been ordered yet-deadline extended until the 8th.
- Freshman parent meeting is on May 11th.
- Need to put together handouts for the parents. Need parent names for this.
Next meeting is kickoff meeting for Marching Band on May 11th.