DRIMB Meeting Minutes 3/9/2016
- Budgeted amount of $60K for new Marching Band uniforms has been reached.
- April 21st is the deadline for scholarship applications.
- April 6th-Orchestra to Colorado Springs. Need 1 adult volunteer to ride bus and 1 to drive truck. 12:30
- April 7-2 adult volunteers on buses/ 7am/ til 2pm.
- Ewing wanting to charter bus for April 11th.
- Greeley Jazz Fest-April 22.
- April 20-Concert groups
- Calendar is updated through the rest of the school year.
- No Bingo sessions will be held on Easter.
- April 1st is the next Must Go.
Board Position replacements
- Beth Sales nominated for President
- Carrie Brestel nominated for Vice President
- Christine Ives volunteered to be new Secretary
- Treasurer-Tom Walker
- Bingo Bookkeeper-Nancy Walker
- Food Chair-Christine Crowley
- Kristine Bain volunteered to be Parent Membership Chair
- New Position-Equipment Chair(repair & maintenance is Jim Sales
- Still open are: Head Games Manager and 1 or 2 games managers, and Uniform Chair
- Several parents volunteered to participate on Banquet committee.
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed by committee. (Should not be senior parents.)
- Mitchell has completed a book through Shutterfly and is working out group purchasing opportunities.
- Parents interested in future fundraising events, ie; car wash, Garlic Knot, other??
- Ewing will create email list for incoming Freshman.
- Will find out from Ms. Cavalier how many students are coming in.
- Freshman Parent meeting-kickoff in May
- Need cover page for Marching Band Kickoff information to tell about Band’s success.
- 2-3 minute video for Freshman Parent Meeting.
Next Booster/Board Meeting 4/6/2016